Greetings traveler! Welcome to the Ginormo Sword Wiki
- A wiki on the popular flash game by Babarageo that anyone can edit -
There are currently 72 articles on the various creatures, items and characters that are found in the world of Ginormo Sword.
Do you want to help build the Ginormo Sword universe? Submissions for Non-Canon entries are now open! Make an article starting with
followed by the name of your story or character from the game you wish to develop.
PLEASE DO NOT WRITE ABOUT ORIGINAL CHARACTERS. Thank you.
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on Ginormo Sword Wiki
- 28 September 2016
- All enemies have been completed. This finishes the main wiki as far as canon goes - non-canon entries are now open for submission.
- 23 September 2016
- All locations, mechanics and items have been completed and fully integrated.
- 16 September 2016
- Beginning of a massive overhaul of the Wiki to make it sound a lot more sophisticated, and to fill in entries for every aspect of the game including enemies, locations and mechanics.
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
The Library is a Shrine-like structure that acts as a compendium of all the enemies the player has killed. It is located in Area 10, on a hill overlooking the continent's north coast.
There are five pages of thirty enemies each; because there are 131 enemies in the game, the fifth and final page has only 11 possible entries. Continue reading...
The famed elder Goblin Mabu, in the thick of battle, avoids a Cross Napalm as his underlings counterattack. Reports say that the Goblins were forced to retreat by the end of the day, but they made a fearsome stand that resulted in over 200 casualties. Picture taken September 17, 2016.